- Assure that you see all the properties in the area that meet your criteria.
- Guide you through the entire home buying process, from finding homes to look at throughout Shenandoah County, Virginia, to getting the best financing for your new property in Shenandoah Valley.
- Make sure you don't pay too much for your new home and help you avoid costly mistakes.
- Answer all of your questions about the local market for the Shenandoah Valley, including Shenandoah County public and private schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
At ERA Beasley Realty we specialize in Woodstock, VA Real Estate, Strasburg, VA Real Estate, Mt. Jackson, VA Real Estate, Mountain Properties for Sale in Shenandoah County, Lots & Acreage for sale throughout the Shenandoah Valley, Homes for Sale at Bryce Mountain Resort, Shenandoah Valley, Virginia Farms For Sale and all your Real Estate needs in Shenandoah County, Virginia.
- Check your credit rating. Straighten out any errors before its too late.
- Determine a comfortable monthly budget for your new purchase, including down payment and monthly payment.
- Find a loan program that meets your needs and get pre-qualified (preferably pre-approved).
- Choose a REALTOR® that you trust and who understands your needs available to work for you in Shenandoah County and be sure they know the Shenandoah Valley.
- Determine what neighborhood in Shenandoah County best matches your needs.
- Identify important features you need your new home to have. Perhaps you need your home to be in the town limits of Woodstock, VA or Strasburg, VA...we can help.
- Lender fees include charges for loan processing, underwriting, preparation and establishing an escrow account.
- Third-party fees include charges for insurance, title search, and other inspections such as termites.
- Government fees include deed recording and state & local mortgage taxes.
- Escrow and interest fees include homeowner's insurance, loan interest, real estate taxes, and occasionally private mortgage insurance.