What We will do for you to get our home sold in Shenandoah County, Virginia
Recent Home Sales in the Shenandoah Valley, VA.
Getting the highest price for your Shenandoah Valley property.
- Complete a comparative market analysis that will compare your home's value to that of your neighbors.
- Compile a comprehensive plan detailing all the efforts we will employ to sell your home, including Internet and local media.
- Present your home to as many qualified buyers as possible getting your home maximum exposure.
- Help you stage your Shenandoah Valley home and generate curb appeal to ensure you get the highest price.
- Assist with obtaining offers and help you in negotiating the best deal as smoothly as possible.
- Help you find your next home in the Valley and answer all of your questions about the local Shenandoah Valley market, including public & private schools in Shenandoah County, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
At ERA Beasley Realty we specialize in Woodstock, VA Real Estate, Strasburg, VA Real Estate, Mt. Jackson, VA Real Estate, Mountain Properties for Sale in Shenandoah County, Lots & Acreage for sale throughout the Shenandoah Valley, Homes for Sale at Bryce Mountain Resort, Shenandoah Valley, Virginia Farms For Sale and all your Real Estate needs in Shenandoah County, Virginia.
What are homes selling for on your street? Feel free to contact me to find out what neighborhood homes are selling for, free of charge, or to receive a more detailed analysis of the value of your home in Shenandoah County, Virginia.
Curb appeal is key and could make a difference whether people stop and take a flyer, or drive right by. Here are a few tips to increase the curb appeal of your home. Staging your home is important. Many buyers will stay in your home longer if it's staged appropriately. We have compiled some ideas to present your home in the most effective manner.
- Title insurance fees depend on the sales price of the home.
- Broker's commission is a full-service fee and will cost anywhere between 6% to 10%.
- Local property transfer tax, county transfer tax, Virginia state transfer tax, and Virginia state capital gains tax are the charges that you'll pay for the privilege of selling your Shenandoah Valley home. Credit to the buyer of unpaid real estate taxes for the prior or current year are variable and depend on when you close and when your taxes are due.
- FHA fees and costs are all fees are now negotiable between an FHA buyer and seller.
- Home inspections fees are in some circumstances paid for by the seller and include pest, radon and other inspections.
- Miscellaneous fees can accrue from correcting problems noticed during the home inspection.